COACH PROFILE: SAM HILLIER-SMITH
- Member: 2011-Present
- Coach: 2013-Present
- Committee Member: 2013-Present
- Lower Age Group Team Manager: 2015-Present
- Club Record Holder V35 Discus
Coaching Qualifications & Achievements
- Level 2 athletics coach with qualifications in triple jump and pole vault
- Level 2 in artistic gymnastics
- Proud of managing the 2017 YDL Lower Age Group team that got to the premiership division and regional final.
PLEASE NOTE, 1 WEEKS NOTICE IS NEEDED FOR ANYONE WISHING TO START.
- Tuesday 6pm-7pm (Junior Academy).
- Tuesday 7pm-9pm (Pole Vault – Competitive Athletes vaulting up to 2.50m).
- Thursdays 7.00-9pm (Pole Vault – Competitive Athletes vaulting 2.51m and above).
- Saturday 10am-11am (Junior Academy).
- Saturday 11am-1pm (Pole Vault – Non Competitive Athletes, Masters and beginners)
Training Session Requirements
- Sam will be setting a limit of 8 to each group due to technicality of the events (applicable to the developing groups only, not the Academy). All she asks is that athletes are “willing to train hard and put in the commitment”.