- Red rubber is being laid! As of 16th May the home straight and one of the ‘D’ sections have been covered.
- This is, again, a weather dependant (dry & still) activity, so we need to keep our fingers crossed for good weather!
- Whilst the final stage of this important work takes place, half of the car park, the track and infield will be out of bounds, but the rest of YOSC facility will remain open, including the club house!
- The club will be utilising these other YOSC facilities to make sure the days and times of our Club and Academy training sessions remain unchanged.
- Please speak with your Coach to make sure you are aware what the plans are during this time.
- Our second Lower age group YDL in on 18th May in Cheltenham. Please help Team Manager Sam by letting her know ASAP if you are/not available. There are still empty spaces on the team sheet.
- Our first Midland League (Senior) match is 19th May in Oxford. An email has been sent out. Please contact Team Manager Matt Muggeridge if you would like to be considered: email@example.com
- Our second upper age groiup YDL is on 26th May in Exeter. Let Team Managers Sandra and Lesley know your availability.
- There are some Open Meetings around if you are prepared to travel a little.
Check our Fixtures page for more information
- Our next Committee meeting date is 14th June (7pm).