- The athletics facility is available for use by members and authorised group bookings.
- All athletes and Coaches wishing to use the facility must sign-in at the entrance.
- All athletes wishing to use the facility must pay at the same time as signing in.
- Athletes under the age of 18 are only allowed to use the facility when supervised by a coach or adult (aged 18 or over).
- No food or hot drinks to be consumed on the running track – please use sports bottles.
- All bags and clothing should be kept on the terrace or inside the clubhouse.
- Please dispose of all litter in the appropriate bins provided.
- Spectators must stay outside the running track at all times. Coaches will be pleased to chat to you when the session is over and they are outside the track.
Out of courtesy to the coaches and for safety reasons, mobile phones should be placed on silent mode and not used by athletes during sessions except emergencies.
Coaches may use phones/cameras for filming, only to aid technical review.
Any purposeful mistreatment of any equipment will lead to immediate dismissal.
Any bad sportsmanship and aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Yate & District AC reserve the right to ask you to leave the track if you are in breach of the terms and conditions or if you behave in a way that in the view of Yate & District AC is offensive to customers and/or staff, or could potentially compromise Health & Safety policies.