Welcome to the Welfare page for Yate & District Athletic Club (YADAC). Here you will find information and policies relating to the welfare & safeguarding of our athletes, volunteers and staff.
At our club, we take welfare seriously. All our coaches, officials and team managers have been DBS checked and have completed England Athletics Safeguarding Training. We have a dedicated Welfare and Safeguarding Officer and are currently looking for a Assistant Welfare and Safeguarding Officer.
Please take time to familiarise yourself with all our policies and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Welfare Officer or the Yate AC Committee. All athletes, volunteers, staff and supporters and encouraged to read our policies and are expected to adhere to them.
Our Welfare Officer is Hannah Jackson
“I started athletics when I was 11 years old with Yate AC, since then I have completed my Psychology degree and have studied to become a Counsellor. I am now an Accredited Counsellor working within the NHS and for a local charity. I have experience working within safeguarding policies and handling disclosures. I am delighted to be the Welfare and Safeguarding officer for the club. If anyone has any questions or would like a chat, please don’t hesitate to contact me”.
You can contact Hannah via:
- email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 07415 873 393
- EA – Serious Misconduct Concern Flowchart
- Self-Declaration Form for Club Volunteers
- Self-Declaration Form for Coaches and Officials under 16yo
- UKA – Reporting a SG concern Flowchart
- UKA and EA – Whistleblowing Flowchart
- YAC Safeguarding Adults Policy
- YAC Safeguarding Children Policy
- YAC Social Media Policy
- Yate and District Athletics Club Discipline and Appeals Process