Welcome to the Welfare page for Yate & District Athletic Club (YADAC). Here you will find information and policies relating to the welfare & safeguarding of our athletes, volunteers and staff.
At our club, we take welfare seriously. All our coaches, officials and team managers have been DBS checked and have completed England Athletics Safeguarding Training. We have dedicated Welfare and Safeguarding Officers.
Please take time to familiarise yourself with all our policies and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact a Welfare Officer, or the Yate AC Committee. All athletes, volunteers, staff and supporters and encouraged to read our policies and are expected to adhere to them.
CLICK ON A TITLE TO VIEW FULL POLICY
- EA – Serious Misconduct Concern Flowchart
- Self-Declaration Form for Club Volunteers
- Self-Declaration Form for Coaches and Officials under 16yo
- UKA – Reporting a SG concern Flowchart
- UKA and EA – Whistleblowing Flowchart
- YAC Safeguarding Adults Policy
- YAC Safeguarding Children Policy
- YAC Social Media Policy
- Yate and District Athletics Club Discipline and Appeals Process