Welcome to the Welfare page for Yate & District Athletic Club (YADAC). Here you will find information and policies relating to the welfare & safeguarding of our athletes, volunteers and staff.
Our Welfare Officer is Hannah Jackson
“I started athletics when I was 11 years old with Yate AC, since then I have completed my Psychology degree and have studied to become a Counsellor. I am now an Accredited Counsellor working within the NHS and for a local charity. I have experience working within safeguarding policies and handling disclosures. I am delighted to be the Welfare and Safeguarding officer for the club. If anyone has any questions or would like a chat, please don’t hesitate to contact me”.
You can contact Hannah via:
- email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 07415 873 393
- EA – Serious Misconduct Concern Flowchart
- Self-Declaration Form for Club Volunteers
- Self-Declaration Form for Coaches and Officials under 16yo
- UKA – Reporting a SG concern Flowchart
- UKA and EA – Whistleblowing Flowchart
- YAC Safeguarding Adults Policy
- YAC Safeguarding Children Policy
- YAC Social Media Policy
- Yate and District Athletics Club Discipline and Appeals Process