WE ARE ON TRACK!
Yate & District AC are hosting their third COVID-Secure Open Meeting this coming Sunday (23rd August). This time its solely for track athletes, who compete in events 300m-800m (including hurdles).
- You cannot attend uninvited. You will have to be checked against a register of approved names, for the purposes of test and trace. This includes parents, officials and coaches. Your name MUST be on the register. If your name is not mentioned on the confirmation email, it is likely your name isn’t on the register, so please confirm with Graham.
- You will have their temperature read on arrival.
- On arrival, you must show you have a personal supply of alcohol gel hand sanitiser (one per person – not per houshold).
- Maintain good, regular hand hygiene. If you do touch anything, please sanitise you hands straight away.
- Maintain 2m social distancing at all times.
- Please minimise the things you touch – especially avoid touching railings.
Everybody will have been emailed numbers to print off, please make sure you bring these with you. We will not be able to supply any pins!
Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the Yate Athletic Club Risk Assessments that are relevant to you: https://yateac.co.uk/welfare/risk-assesments/
- 300mH (76.2)
- 400mH (76.2)
- 400mH (91.0/84.0) Ht1
- 400mH (91.0/84.0) Ht2
- 800m Ht1
- 800m Ht2
- 800m Ht3
- 800m Ht4
- 800m Ht5
- 800m Ht6
- 800m Ht7
- 800m Ht8
- 100m Club U13/15 Ht1
- 100m Club U13/15 Ht2
- 100m Club U13/15 Ht3
- 300m Ht1
- 300m Ht2
- 400m Ht1
- 400m Ht2
- 400m Ht3
- 400m Ht4
The toilet, bar & kitchen is scheduled to be open. Please follow the guidance on site.
The meeting room behind the recorders room in the club house is set aside for Officials/Volunteers where lunch/refreshments are provided.
Please be aware we cannot allow large gatherings in the athlete shelters or under the stand, if it compromises social distancing.
We need a few more people to volunteer to help ‘man the gate’ during the day: welcoming athletes, signing in, taking temperatures etc. The more people we have the shorter shift anyone needs to do!
If you are coming with an athlete, we will of course, ensure that you are able to watch your athlete compete.
We would like to wish everybody who has entered all the very best and thank you for supporting our event.