- 18/19th January – Both Phoebe Havard and Dan Brooks ran new 60m PB’s
- 29th January – Adam Wilson went sub 9 minutes for the first time in the 3000m, smashing his previous best with 8:56.87
Both Josh Snook and Ellie Leather are enjoying some good form in the States, whilst on their scholarships.
- Snook, competing for Dakota State, clocked 21.88s in the 200m and 49.10s in the 400m.
- Leather, competing for Cincinnati, improved her own club record for the mile, to a new best of 4:46.23s
MIDLAND INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
BUCS INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
Four Yate athletes competed in the British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) Championships:
- Yvette Westwood finished fourth in her Semi Final with a time of 7.91s, having run 8.87s in her heat
- Ben Wells finished 5th in the 200m with 21.83s
- Katie Robbins finished 3rd in her 400m heat with 61.61s
- Lucy Durham doubled up in the horizontal jumps, finishing 7th in the Triple Jump with 10.34m and 12th in the Long Jump with 4.49m
ENGLAND U15/U17/U20 CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Luke Ball won the silver medal and set a new U17 High Jump Club Record with 1.96m, a height which equalled the PB he set at the end of last season
BRITISH SENIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
Both Brooks brothers made the long trip to Glasgow to compete in this prestigious event.