SUNDAY 19TH JULY – PILOT EVENT
A few reminders ahead of tomorrows pilot event.
You must not attend if you :-
- Have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have had recent physical contact with anyone who has had or shown symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have been advised to isolate.
Please take a moment to read our Risk Assessments especially the ones that are most relevant to you
Please bring with you :-
- Personal hand sanitiser (this must be shown on entry).
- Cleaning product.
- Track athletes only – don’t forget your number.
- Food, drink, sun-cream and weather appropriate clothing.
- Your own competition equipment.
Entry to the Yate Outdoor Sports Complex:-
- Gates will be open by 9:30am.
- There will be somebody stationed at the gate to welcome you and ensure we comply with England Athletics guidelines.
- There is a register of authorised personal. Only those on the register will gain admittance.
- Your presence and time of entry will be recorded . This data will be held for at least 21 days in case it is required for Trace & Test.
Please help us by complying with the following :-
- Athletes and Officials only will be allowed in Warm Up and Competition areas.
- Observe any directional indications for movement around the site.
- Observe 2 Metre social distancing at all times.
- Leave the premises when you have finished competing.
- Take litter home with you.
An England Athletics representative and COVID-19 Officer will be on site observing behaviours and procedures.
This Pilot meeting, if deemed successful and safe for everyone attending, will improve the chances for more opportunities across the wider Athletics community.
Finally, and very importantly, be safe and enjoy the day!